Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hello to all

Hello all,

Let this preface be brief. I'm not much of a technologist and I am still new to this blogging world. I am here merely as a favor for a friend. She and I are planning to make an e-fiction together. Neither she nor I knows how to co-write a story and post it at fiction press or fan fiction.

The interesting thing about us is that we have never met and we have no other means to contact each other, other than the cyberspace. We are from two different continents but we have similar interest.

I think that is all from me for now, so, have a plesant day ahead...

Love,
-Cathy S M Lecuyer-

3 comments:

  1. finally...

    now we can think of a title and work on it here... so, how is Dartmouth treating you or did you go to Brown??

    come don to Malaysia so we can meet, or well meet if, if I go for the debs near Chrismas time or, in about 2 years time for me to continue my studies... which ever comes first... and gimmie your temp pass so i tweak you blog a little... and your template look to close to mine...

    xoxo,
    ieja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ieja,

    Yes the title... I'd like something with rouge or red in the wording please...

    I'm studying in Dartmouth dear... Tuck School of Engineering... And graduating soon too... Thank God..!

    And thanks for the side widgets... :)
    And precious, are you not coming for the debutante this year?

    Love,
    CSM Lecuyer

    ReplyDelete
  3. just dropping by to say happy blogging!
    =)

    ReplyDelete